LOVE Cycling Studio, a boutique studio located in Austin, TX, is looking for experienced, energetic and passionate instructors. If you have experience in other forms of fitness, dance or theater and want to lead an indoor cycling classes, we want to know.
LOVE Cycling Studio is devoted to exceptional SERVICE, determined to deliver an INTENSE 45-minute workout and committed to COMMUNITY contribution. We aim to TREAT all guests as personal friends, INSPIRE with awesome instructors and unite us all as a TEAM.
To Be Considered for Audition
Submit one of the following:
- Email a resume, optional headshot, with a brief cover letter outlining your experience/background
- Send us a video showing how you connect to people through fitness and what makes you stand out from the crowd.
To be considered or if you’d like more information, please email auditions@lovecyclingstudio. For the audition, you will be asked to prepare three songs which show off your personality, rhythm, teaching style, and technique.
- You must have rhythm and the ability to teach a rhythm ride (with intervals)
- You must have a positive attitude, be enthusiastic, and energetic!
- You will be required to obtain CPR/AED training upon hiring (if you are not currently certified)
- Experience teaching cycling and/or group fitness is a plus
- You must have early morning and/or evening availability
- Weekend availability is also a plus
- You don't need prior teaching experience, but we do ask you have a passion for people, fitness and music!
(one or more of the following):
- Indoor Cycling instructor: 1 year
- Background in fitness, dance or music
- The desire to connect to people through fitness and music